Hello everyone,

I need -a little push in the right way- on implementing authorization.

Here is what I have and what I want:

'ProjectA' has:

* Multiple Users
* Multiple Documents
* Multiple Groups

A user can have many documents
A user can be a member of multiple groups
A user can have multiple roles
A document can belongs to a groups

Some rules:
* Users need to log in to access the functionality
* A document can be assigned to a group
* Users that are not a member of group A, which contains 'Document
private', should not be able to read this document
* When an user adds a new document the users should only be allowed to
attach this document to the groups which the user is member of.

I tried to use build-in authentication model but don't get this working. Is
there any web2py-based implementation to achieve this?