I'm using grid to display a list of users. I have the user's name
represented as a link with the user_id encoded. I want to impersonate the
user when I click on the link. I haven't been able to figure out how to do
that. So far, the best I can do is get to the impersonate form and enter
the user's ID. Without resorting to an ajax form submission, is there a way
to click the link and do a POST to impersonate to get it to accept a user's
ID as an argument? I suppose I could represent every username as a form,
but this seems cumbersome. I suspect there's an easier way.