> Meanwhile, shall we keep the discussion about how to utilize that
> layout_jqm.html (no matter where it locates)? I am using two experimental
> callers as below:
>
> cat myapp/views/generic.mobi
> {{extend 'layout_jqm.html'}}
> {{response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/html'}}
> # the rest is same as generic.html
>
> cat myapp/controllers/default.py
> if request.user_agent().is_mobile or request.user_agent().is_tablet:
>     response.view = 'generic.mobi'
> # the rest is same as the out-of-box welcome/controllers/default.py
>
> These minimal effort makes my app works smooth for both desktop and
> mobile. So far so good. Do you think they should go into scaffold too?

We might consider including that code commented out, but I don't think the
"welcome" app should use jQuery Mobile by default (it should probably also
allow the user to opt out of the mobile site and get to the desktop site if
preferred). Note, we already have a mobile-friendly "responsive" layout
(including a mobile menu).

Anthony