It looks like the reference links in the web2py book aren't working.

For example, the [pythonsecurity] link in the introduction (
http://web2py.com/books/default/reference/29/pythonsecurity) returns an
error: invalid function (default/reference).

I hope that may be an easy fix for someone.

However, I think I stumbled apon a bug that might take longer to fix: There
are other links return an invalid requests. For example, in the views
chapter in the HTML section, there are what may be accidental links
pointing to invalid requests (
http://web2py.com/books/default/reference/29/xml%3Aw). The text that points
to that link is:

can be used to build complex expressions that can then be serialized to XML[
xml:w <http://web2py.com/books/default/reference/29/xml%3Aw>]
[xml:o<http://web2py.com/books/default/reference/29/xml%3Ao>
].

I get the feeling that the square brackets signify a link in markmin, and
is triggering the creating of these invalid links.

Is someone available to help?

Chris May