Check out this projects:

*GestionLibre* <http://code.google.com/p/gestionlibre/>
*FacturaLibre*<http://code.google.com/p/pyafipws/source/checkout?repo=gui2py-app>

The first is an open source ERP software with a web2py app for the web
interface. A Basic CRM and invoice generation system is available also.
Although most of the current features are built for the wxPython
application.

The second project is a web2py client app for electronic invoice (Afip,
Argentina) web services. It manages company, customer and sales data.

Both were released with AGPLv3
<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.html>license