How... How does it work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrgLj9lOwk
I haven't a clue how to check for that. :/
BR,
Jason
On 05/21/2012 04:05 PM, Jonathan Lundell wrote:
On May 20, 2012, at 10:36 PM, Jason Brower wrote:
A suppose it would be a little off topic, but I need it for my web2py
application.
The book tells me I shouldn't use routes in web2py and use apache.
I have mod_proxy install, as I used the setup-web2py-ubuntu.sh script and it
seems to have works perfects.
I have the program installed and running at http://example.com/interestid/.
When you go there it works perfectly.
But I would like a little more quality and put it here...
http://example.com
An hints on how to get that to work; or better a play-by-play. (I can program
all day, but apache freaks me right out!)
Go ahead and use web2py routing for your active URLs—the ones that invoke
web2py code. The main thing for server (eg Apache) routing is to directly serve
static assets. IIRC, the setup script you used should already be doing that,
but you might want to confirm it.