Hi JungHyun.
Yes, I'm rookiecj. Nice to meet you :)

Pythonanywhere, as you can see from the name, they provide a good tools for
people who like python and web2py.
They provide
- a shell through Web(through port 80) that you can login from anywhere.
- quick setup for web2py already.
- relatively cheep price then other's(yeah it's little bit ambiguous on
their Bandwidth).

Fluxflex, I like the AppGarage where you can choose web applications you
want to install then just click them, now you have your one service. that's
all.
You can serve your own web service like Blog in a minute.

Anyway, can I send an email in person?