When I emptied my database locally and tried to connect to the server remotely I get

ProgrammingError: ('FATAL','28000','no pg_hba.conf entry for host "85.23.56.232", user
"postgres", database "postgres", SSL off')

This is because I haven't setup this computer as a connectable host, I guess. Any idea how to connect to it. I am currently researching the ph_hba.conf file now to see if I can solve it myself.
BR,
Jason