Hello,

I am trying to add java applet to my application. I have problem with
pointing the page to proper path. In and old thread I found Massimo's code
like:

<applet code="jalview/bin/JalviewLite.class"
archive="/{{=request.application}}/static/jalviewApplet.jar" mayscript
viewastext> <param name="file"
value="/{{=request.application}}/static/alnfile"> <param
name="defaultColour" value="Nucleotide"> </applet >

my question is: where does this path actually start? I have myJavaApp.call
file and some config files, but I have no idea where to place them.
JavaConsole says Java tries to search for them in:

network: Cache entry not found [url:
http://127.0.0.1:8000/MyApp/default/some/furhter/path/myJavaApp.class

but I didn't find a way to place it there.

Help would be much appreciated.

best regards,
Marian