HI,

I just saw this error in my server log, just once, with the following entry:

   ERROR:web2py:Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/main.py", line 401, in wsgibase
       socket.gethostbyname(http_host)]
   gaierror: [Errno -2] Name or service not known

So far it is just that one occurrence (and not from a web request generated
by me).

And so far all web requests from my end work ok.

Should I act on it somehow?.

I'm using latest web2py trunk, with ubuntu 10.04, postgresql, nginx,
uwsgi-python.

Thanks,

   Carlos