hi! the problem is not really on the display itself but on how shall i
build the decision tree using those functions in test.py so that i can
display the output. you see, i need to go through the contents of the
dataset file before i can have the dtree output.

Noong Lunes, Mayo 28 2012 02:52:42 UTC-12, si Andrew ay sumulat: