Hi,

I'm getting (again) stuck with an "Invalid Circual Reference" using Wizard.
Finally, it looks like I have been able to fix it by just changing the
order of the table in my wizard, so the table order counts in the wizard.
We must have listed first all the tables to which we want to refer in the
table we are defining.

   - The error message should really be adapted in this case, and point to
   the line where the field is referencing a "non yet fully defined table".
   - We must be able to reorder tables, especially when using the "Edit
   All" button in the Wizard.

Regards,