Some minor breakthru.  I have fixed "most" (that I know of)  of the
migration errors - Manually.
I was successful at using the DAL option fake_migrate_all = True and
migrate_enabled = True which created some of the *.Table files - (but not
all, also this did not seem to do anything to help except for refresh the
SQL.LOG)
I then compared the structure in the SQL.LOG file to each table and added
some missing fields directly to the sqllite database using a slqlite editor.
I am back to where I need to be on the migration, but have no real idea
what went wrong or if it will happen again. Needless to say this should be
less complex and more transparent - even better if it "JUST WORKS, ALL THE
TIME"

*One open question remains about Export_to_CSV,and import_from_CSV screwing
up the relationships between records.....any insight would be much
appreciated*