Thanks, I remember a friend wanting something like this for his anime a while
back, I'll refer him to this :)

Also especially like how neat you've made your forms, example from
controllers/manage.py:
    form = SQLFORM.factory(
        Field('paths', default=vars['paths'], requires=IS_IN_SET(all_folders)),
        Field('seasonnumber', default=vars['seasonnumber'],
requires=IS_IN_SET(set([row.seasons_settings.seasonnumber for row in
folders]))),
        Field('series_name', default=vars['series_name'],
requires=IS_IN_SET(dict([(row.series.id, row.series.name) for row in
folders]))),
        Field('date_from', 'datetime', default=vars['date_from']),
        Field('date_to', 'datetime', default=vars['date_to']),
        buttons=[
                BUTTON(w2p_icon('filter', variant='white'), "Filter Results",
_class="btn btn-primary"),
                A(w2p_icon('reset', variant='white'), "Reset Filters",
_class="btn btn-info",
                  _href=URL('bit', vars={}))
        ],
        _method = 'GET',
        _enctype = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
    )

=D