On 1 June 2012 19:01, Anthony <abasta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might consider building the links in the grid using the A() helper --
> if you specify the cid argument, it will trap the link and load it as a
> component:
>
> A('Remove', _href=URL('default', 'grid.load', args=['delete', item.uuid]),cid
> =request.cid)

Many thanks for this.  I have seen the 'cid' option in the book previously
but did not think about the possibility to use it here maybe because I do
not understand enough yet of the usage of AJAX. But I am learning ... :)

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)