I want to encoding  video files while uploading. The webpage should display
the uploading process and encoding process. I use this snippet of
code<http://www.web2pyslices.com/slice/show/1337/upload-progress-in-web2py>to
display the uploading progress and it works. But I found the video file
would not appear in the uploads directory until the video is completely
uploaded.So these are my questions:
1. If there is a temporary file? Where is it and how to access it?
2.Is it possible to get the uploaded video filename like
tablename.video.9f23071fdb975edd.34383034303039322e663476.f4v in the
uploads directory when the upload form is just submitted but not accepted?
I noticed that the form db is updated utill the uploading is complete.
Thanks.