When using the web2py editor on firefox, text gets 1 pixel fatter, and
makes the sensation of being blurry. I've got friends that seem comfortable
with this little effect. But it disturbed me a lot, and therefore I went to
Chrome, where the text appears just how it must. And I was some upset,
because of that.

Taking a look to the css in Firebug, appears a class .hidden, with opacity
set to 0.2.

For the sake of hell thanks to the Greasemonkey plugin for firefox, that
permits using scripts things as the CSS for modifying web surfing.

Install plugin, and create a new user script:

Name: whatever_name

Namespace:  whatever_unique_name

here goes in wich webs we want the script to be running, so:

Includes:  http*/admin/default/edit/*

And then, add the magic words to the generated new script:

document.getElementById('textarea').style.opacity = "0";

I was very upset. I like firefox, and I hate been forced to change to
another browser. I seeked a lot and anything I found helped me. So I hope
this to be so helpful for others as it has been to me.

jsesen