I am new to web2py ! and new to python !
I have been playing around with web2py and reading and practicing with
python for the last month or so ...
I have started my app a few weeks ago ...

I need some help with defining 3 different headers ( depending on the
situation )
1) My main header ( 100 px in height ) with the login in the header (
similar to facebook ) when visiting the main index page
2) The same main header ( with 100 px in height ) but without the login in
the header  -- ( this one I got it right .. it works just fine )

3) another header ( when the user is logged in, This one is a header of
50px in height  an additional custom menu for the logged in user )

I am having problems with  header (1) and (3)

My problem with (1) has to do with the login that I cannot customize its
presentation layout in my header of 100 px in height !

My problem with (3) is I tried different scenarios and I am stuck with the
verification portion of the script

If I had to translate what I need to do, it goes like this :
-------
If the user is logged in ( meaning  the user exists in the db and logged in
successfully with its email and password )
   then ( show header(3) )
if not
  then  ( show header(1) ) or  ( if the current page is not the main index
page then (show header(2)  )

*** The rest of the content follows here  ***

Can someone PLEASE help me with this

How do I manipulate or successfully work with the following calls in web2py
:
- request.args*
- auth.settings.*
- is_logged_in
- the customized login form for my header !! without using the default one
that come in with web2py !

thank you in advance for any cues, assisstance or help with this !

Don