Is there a way to create a form from controller(or view) in web2py to have
variable number of fields depending on query?
To be more specific,I have following table in my model:

db.define_table('Commitments',Field('Account',requires=IS_IN_DB(db,db.Account_Master.id,

'%(Account)s
%(State)s')),Field('TID',db.Transaction_Master),Field('Entry_Date','date',default=request.now),Field('pending','boolean',default=True),Field('Due_Date','date'),Field('Mode',requires=IS_IN_SET(('DD','Direct_Banking','Cash','Other')),default='Other'),Field('Amount','integer',default=0),Field('Remark'))

The client wants to select a particular account and find all its entries in
a form wherein he may check or uncheck the value of field 'pending' and
accordingly the value of this field gets updated. So this needs a form with
variable number of rows. I do not want to use sqlform.grid for this and I
would prefer to have the code in the controller.