On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:33:33 PM UTC-4, praveen krishna wrote:

> I want to extract all the attributes of a single column in a table .The
> column name is processed sequence .I tried with the above code but its not
> working .

Are you saying you want all the values stored in the processed_seq field of
the db.plugin_seq table, perhaps in a list? If so, you could do something
like:

values = [r.process_seq for r in db().select(db.plugin_seq.processed_seq)]

If there are a very large number of records, there are ways to make that a
little more efficient.

Anthony