Johann thanks, it worked!
but now I got a new error :(

Ticket:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/paolo/Desktop/git/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 205, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
File "/home/paolo/Dropbox/git/web2py/applications/bikend/models/db.py", line 252, in <module>
    format='%(name)s (%(id)s)'
File "/home/paolo/Desktop/git/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 6731, in define_table
    polymodel=polymodel)
File "/home/paolo/Desktop/git/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 795, in create_table
    self.create_sequence_and_triggers(query,table)
File "/home/paolo/Desktop/git/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 2175, in create_sequence_and_triggers
    self.execute(query)
File "/home/paolo/Desktop/git/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 1489, in execute
    return self.log_execute(*a, **b)
File "/home/paolo/Desktop/git/web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 1483, in log_execute
    ret = self.cursor.execute(*a, **b)
ProgrammingError: syntax error at or near "end"
LINE 15:     end VARCHAR(512),

The sql.log is attached.

Paolo