Yeah, I did the script I mentioned to you earlier on ubuntu running on amazon. Very easy install.
Once your have everything setup, installing your app is very easy.
Let's see how far you get with the script and then we can go from there. Do you have an application you have already made on your local machine?
BR,
Jason Brower