I am facing two problems in general with downloaded layouts from web2py
site:
1) whenever a form or table extends beyond the page body area, it goes
beyound the middle area's margin.In default layout, the middle area appears
to expand to accomodate the form or table.
2) In Sqlform.grid or smartgrid, the view edit or delete link appears like
vieweditdelete i.e.with no spaces in between. In default layout,they appear
spaced apart.

I am currently using corporate office template(
http://web2py.com/layouts/static/plugin_layouts/plugins/web2py.plugin.layout_CorporateOffice.w2p).

Is there a way to restore the default web2py template?
Also in my typical case, I am using hindi fonts from google IME. The
template does not seems to render these fonts.The default web2py template
does render these. So how should I get around these problems?