On Jun 24, 2012, at 11:26 PM, Alec Taylor wrote:

> Hmm, I'm not sure.
>
> I'm running the latest trunk from github:
> https://github.com/web2py/web2py - If that makes a difference.
>
> Yes, the /profile/ URL is the one giving me trouble. It could be
> something on the facebook side, though I'm not sure.

I'll make one more run, with the current trunk, to see whether any recent
changes might have caused a regression.

Would you please try logging the result of a URL call, either in your model or
controller (I tried both)? Use whatever logging mechanism is convenient for
you.

If those steps don't help, I'll ask you to insert some logging into the routing
code itself so we can see what's going on.