I'm having some issues I don't fully understand. I've customized an
auth.login using login_form.custom.widget.email etc in a controller. It
works fine and logs in users like you would expect.

However, I have a view, checkout_test.html where I have included another
form=auth.register() in the controller. By default, a logged in user who
teis to access a page with auth.register() gets redirected to user/profile.

How can I stop this behavior on at least this one view? The reason this is
all here is that I'm extending the option to users on checkout to login or
create an account on successful checkout. So I'm trying to expose all the
auth.registration functions for non-logged in users. With the redirection,
these functions are preventing any logged in user from ever checking out.

[SIDENOTE: I haven't been able to perfect my registering users on
successful checkout just yet so I could end up not having to include any
standard auth.register anything in this view once all is said and done.]