Please let me know anything wrong in the following code.

from gluon.tools import Auth, Crud, Service, PluginManager, prettydate
auth = Auth(db, hmac_key = Auth.get_or_create_key())

auth.settings.create_user_groups=False
auth.settings.actions_disabled=['register','change_password','request_reset_password','retrieve_username','profile']
auth.settings.remember_me_form = False

## create all tables needed by auth if not custom tables
#auth.define_tables(username=True, migrate = False, fake_migrate = True)
auth.define_tables(migrate = False, fake_migrate = True)

from gluon.contrib.login_methods.email_auth import email_auth
auth.settings.login_methods.append(
    email_auth("smtp.gmail.com:587", "@gmail.com"))

I am having the same problem. How did you fix it? Let say, if port 587 is
 not working, what kind of error do you have.

For me, it return no error at all. Just show me that invalid login.

Any idea ?