don't know if anyone "official" will pop up giving a timetable, but if your
only concern is an app with twitter bootstrap I truly recommend to release
it with your own template and css's rules....

Having to wait a 2.0 release just only for the styles of scaffolding app
seems to me an overkill. I myself took that road... I'm waiting for a 2.0
just to be able to exploit some new features that regards gluon libraries

Anyway, if you're fighting, I've seen particularly "gifted" members that
are truly helpful with bootstrap's internals: if something come up with the
standard template and it's unresolvable without hacking just css, a patch
would be submitted :D