I want to implement a page that is served by two backends, one is tornado
and the other is web2py, and this concerns two questions below:

1. The tornado serves the dynamic part of the content on the page (together
with some help from frontend Javascript), while the web2py handles the rest
of all static content. Is this something that can be easily configured and
handled by web2py? If so, how should I setup it up the page?

2. By using a single user action (e.g. clicking on a button), I want to
retrieve some static content (e.g. some parameter values stored in the db
behind web2py) from web2py, and pass on these values to the tornado server.
What is the appropriate workflow/logic for implementing this within web2py?
Is it simple as send a request to web2py, get the values back and then
programmatically generate another POST request to tornado? Thanks.