In a view I have the following code:

  {{if session.cal.lesrooster or session.cal.event_list or
session.cal.cursusrooster:}}
    {{include 'site/calendar.html'}}
  {{pass}}
  {{include 'site/promoUnit.html'}}

Despite session.cal.lesrooster, session.cal.event_list and
session.cal.cursusrooster being False, site/calendar.html is being
included. When I replace {{include 'site/calendar.html'}} with <p>text</p>
the text isn't displayed.

When I move the condition to site/calendar.html, the behaviour is the same,
only when I have the condition both in the view and in site/calendar.html
the page is rendered correctly.

site/index.html:

  {{if session.cal.lesrooster or session.cal.event_list or
session.cal.cursusrooster:}}
    {{include 'site/calendar.html'}}
  {{pass}}
  {{include 'site/promoUnit.html'}}

site/calendar.html:

{{if (session.cal.lesrooster or session.cal.event_list or
session.cal.cursusrooster):}}
  <ul class="nav nav-tabs">
  </ul>

  <script type="text/javascript">
  </script>
{{pass}}

Is there an explanation for this behaviour?

Kind regards,

Annet