Tested DAL for MSSQL and it works fine !

I noticed other things...

1. button look for the welcome app
What Paolo changed (Change "button look" back to previous regular link
style) is not applied.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/qZn1TQqgWCk

2. Remove "Share" link  from welcome app
I think we agreed to remove "Share" link because it's not used very much.