Have you tried this?
gluon/contrib/login_methods/oauth20_account.py
Did you encounter any problems?

The problem is that oauth2 is a strange protocol. It does not specify which
information the provider must make available to the consumer. It only
specifies how to request them, but not what.

Every consumer (for example Facebook) provides different information to
consumers.

As I understand it, consumers written for different providers, even if they
use Oauth2, are not interoperable.

The authentication is interoperable (is this user allowed to login?) but
not the request for credentials (who is this user?).