Recently got my site hosted remotely (on WebFaction), but I'm getting this
error for some reason.

After doing a git clone I ran uwsgi with:
uwsgi --protocol=http --socket 127.0.0.1:ubersecretporthere --pythonpath
~/web2py --module wsgihandler -d ~/tmp/uwsgi.log -t 20 --async 24 --ugreen
-r --no-orphans -M -p 1 --touch-reload ~/tmp/uwsgireload.txt
--reload-on-rss 50

And was able to get the welcome app open.

Unfortunately trying to access `/admin/default/index` gave me the
aforementioned error.

*Troubleshooting steps attempted*

   1. After killing uWSGI, I tried copying the MD5 hash from my local
   `parameters_80.py` file into a new file of the same name in the remote
   web2py directory
   2. Then I started uWSGI again, but got the same error
   3. So I killed uWSGI, and mv'd (renamed) the file into
   `parameters_443.py`, but that also didn't work

And yes, I've tried accessing with and without https.

Any ideas on how to get admin working?

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor