on sql.log in your databases folder there is the excerpt of the statements
used to create the table.

I'm guessing that you implemented your app adding here and there tables but
never defining them "in order" .

This seems the kind of problem when you try to create a table with foreign
keys pointing to a table that doesn't yet exist (i.e. Field('detail_id',
db.details) without the db.details be defined already).