I just uploaded my first app do production under apache and following the
manual, I wrote a routes.py as follows:

routers = dict(
  BASE  = dict(
      default_application = 'vendasexpress',
      default_controller = 'default',
      default_function = 'index',
      domains = {
          'vendasexpress.com.br': 'vendasexpress',
          'www.vendasexpress.com.br': 'vendasexpress',
          'vendasexpress.rt1.webfactional.com': 'vendasexpress',
          'admin.rt1.webfactional.com': 'admin',
      }
  ),
)

But when I try vendasexpress.com.br or www.vendasexpress.com.br it point me
to http://vendasexpress.com.br/welcome/default/index.

If I click on register link, it goes to
http://vendasexpress.com.br/user/register and works! Some links are working
and some others not. I´m pretty confused on how the routing are going and
how to correct it.

The admin site (I created an https domais for it), works only if I go to
https://admin.rt1.webfactional.com/admin/default/site.

That´s our first web2py app in prod and we are in a hurry to finish it, so
any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.