I have used debuggers before, and I want to use web2py debug feature.

   1. I create a new simple app,
   2. bring up db.py file
   3. go to line 10, press *[toggle breakpoint]*  button
   4. get this error

Set Breakpoint on
/Users/robxxx/Documents/xxxxr_web2py_1_99/web2py/web2py.app/Contents/Resources/applications/RAM_Simple_Insert/models/db.py

at line 10: Line
/Users/robsss/Documents/signaturr_web2py_1_99/web2py/web2py.app/Contents/Resources/applications/RAM_Simple_Insert/models/db.py:10

does not exist

I've searched web2py forums lots of references to debug with other editors
etc.
- but I just can't get started.

It will be helpful to my learning,  if I can observer variables in the
Debug window. (WEB2PY ONLINE DEBUGGER

Found this, but it doesn't talk about how to debug in web2py
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/315165/how-to-debug-web2py-applications

Thanks!
Rob