I would like to have it on insert. Like for example a mouvement number that
start with 100 not 1 as is the case for id.
I have foud another alternative in fiorm.accepts():
def index():
    """
    example action using the internationalization operator T and flash
    rendered by views/default/index.html or views/generic.html
    """
    form = SQLFORM(db.bs)
    if form.accepts(request.vars,session):
       db(db.bs.id==form.vars.id).update(Numero=db.bs.id + 100);
    return dict(form=form)

But I still cannot declare Number as not null and unique.