I would like to perform REST Services by mapping url to the
controller-function. For eg:

@app.route('/')def api_root():
    return 'Welcome'
@app.route('/articles')def api_articles():
    return 'List of ' + url_for('api_articles')
@app.route('/articles/<articleid>')def api_article(articleid):
    return 'You are reading ' + articleid

which could be done in Flask. Basically i would want to match the URLs to
the service in web2py.