My site is hosted on webfaction.  The web2py src code is the same on local
& remote - both have the latest web2py src.

Compiled my site locally, uploaded to my remote site and I get

  raise SystemError, 'compiled code is incompatible'
SystemError: compiled code is incompatible

The Webfaction install script says .... This installs web2py for Python 2.7
along with Apache + mod_wsgi v3.3 ...

I do have python 2.5 installed in a different folder outside of web2py and I'm
assuming that web2py is not using that installation instance to compile the
application.

Any suggestions as to how I might remedy this problem would be greatly
appreciated.