Hello,

I didn't develop an OAuth 2.0 server to the web2py's core but I wrote a
module instead. You can take a look
here<https://github.com/joaoqalves/web2py-oauth2>
.
Unfortunately, I don't have much time and I just implemented a version to
work with pymongo + mongoDB, but it's quite easy to extend the OAuthStorage
class to work with DAL properly. Feel free to comment and/or fork it ;)

Best regards,
João