My original application is done few years ago and some things has changed,
so I'm getting an error when importing application to the a new web2py.
Maybe someone can help what to do with library gluon:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gluon/restricted.py", line 205, in restricted
  File
"/Users/markom/Downloads/web2py/web2py.app/Contents/Resources/applications/yllapito/models/forms.py"
 <http://127.0.0.1:8002/admin/default/edit/yllapito/models/forms.py>, line 1,
in <module>
  File "gluon/custom_import.py", line 293, in __call__
  File "gluon/custom_import.py", line 78, in __call__
ImportError: No module named htmlextended

I placed whole gluon directory to the web2py root, maybe it needs to be
imported somewhere? I'm using gluon/htmlextended.py library on forms.py
model file...

-Marko