Thanks Niphold :), I installed requests libraries using easy install and
able to see requests folder named "requests-0.13.8-py2.7.egg" in
site-packages folder and used import statement like :
from requests import *

but still getting same error :(

what I observed is : there is no module name "requests" in the library but
there is a folder name "requests" available inside
"requests-0.13.8-py2.7.egg" folder, so not sure what to import from this
libray?