Hi,

I am customizing the user creation in my application. One of the things I
want to do is to fill in a password with a random and automatically
generated value.
The password field is defined like this:

    Field('password',             length=512, compute=automatic_password,type
='password', readable=False, label='Password'),

agent.password.requires     = [IS_STRONG(min=5, special=0, upper=0), CRYPT
()]

My automatic_password function is randomly generating a password from a
custom alphabet, and this is not matching the requirements IS_STRONG and
CRYPT.

Is there a way in web2py to generate a random password which satisfies the
given requirements?
Or maybe the requirements can only be checked against, but are not intended
for generation ...

Thanks,
Daniel