I would like to know what tool I could use to create a big form that have
rows referencig a record in db.table, something like a SQLFORM.grid. But
much simpler and i could change the values directly on this table and have
only one submit to update them all. In this example I just want to update
the 'level' field.

db.define_table('test',
                          Field('name','string'),
                          Field('level', 'integer',
requires=IS_IN_SET([0,1]) )
)

|     name      |          level          |
      test 1      |    combobox(0)   |
      test 2      |    combobox(1)   |
      test 3      |    combobox(0)   |
             ________
             |  Submit  |

I don't know if i can manage this with FORM or  SQLFORM.factory. I'm trying
with both but I'm missing something as i got  problems these two.