Hi Andrew,

I am using your web2py build on openshift and noticed today that you
submitted a bug report for wsgi  that was
causing your access to the web2py admin tool to fail.  I wonder if you have
tried the ssh tunneling steps in the web2py manual in 13.3 but using a port
that openshift does not block.  Did that work for you? Has anyone tried
this on openshift?

I am still learning the openshift rules and haven't gotten this to work yet
but would like to as it would be good to be
able to use the admin tool over the browser in a secure way.

Margaret