Hi,
I have to send textfield value from html to controller function, how to
achieve it, please see the code below :

<input value="Save" type="button" name="save_button"

   onClick = 'window.location="{{=URL('default', 'record_config

I have one text field on html page named record name, user can input the
name of the record which I want to pass to the record_config() function of
default.py but i am unable to do so because if I directly put in args
something like this args[record_txt_field.value] it is throwing error
saying "name record_txt_field not defined", it seems like we can't use
directly text field name inside python code so how to pass the value of
text field as an argument to the record_config function.

Please help me resolve this issue.