Hi Anthony,

I am able to achieve it through Javascript function like below:

function submitVlaue(thisForm)
    {
        var recordName = thisForm.name_text_field.value;

        window.location="{{=URL('default', 'recordr_config') + '/'}}" +
recordName ;
    }

but if I use JQuery instead of directly putting record name, its not
working.Please suggest is it a proper way to send the parameters to the
controller function.

Regards,
Amit