I have the same problem, but starting web2py with WingIDE debugger
(rocket). It happens on ubuntu but not on windows (I do not use windows
much so maybe I didn't notice yet). I change ~5 ports in one day.

And this wasn't happening before.

On Sep 1, 2012 12:02 AM, "Massimo Di Pierro" <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>