Note, there have been some problems with the auto-complete widget UI in
Internet Explorer. As an alternative, check out
http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/11#Auto-completion for the
general logic for building auto-complete functionality. It should also be
easy to incorporate a more full-featured auto-complete widget, such as
http://jqueryui.com/demos/autocomplete/.

Anthony