I've just done some tests on tools.py
On edit:  The page.body is being updated correctly, but page.html does not
change.

I've added some print statements and markmin_render() (the compute
functions for page.html) is called on the intial page create, but is not
called on subsequent updates - page.html is not getting updated when
editing an existing page.

Hope this helps.  Not sure how to fix it though.  Is it the SQLFORM call
not triggering a compute of page.html?