Hello all

I have a question about the administrative interface editor :
On my current web2py version (2.03), when I edit a file (for example a
controller) I press [ctrl + S] to save it.
If there is an error, the background color of "Last saved on: " field is
yellow instead of green.
On the previous version, there was a popup message showing the python
error. On the current version I just know that I have an error in my code
(yellow background) but I don't know what is the exact error...
Is it a normal behaviour ?

FYI I have installed the binary version on windows 7 pro 64 bits

Thank you, and sorry for my awfull english, I hope my question will be
quite clear anyway...